Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Updates on April 15, 2024


Announcement!

 I have been building a new site for this work on Google Sites, entitled,

  Hearing Yehoshua's Seven Thunders


I have also completed the Initial Commentary Notes for Chapter 18, see here.


For further commentary notes on Revelation 18 see also here on this site, or

here on the new site.


You can read these newly completed notes on chapter 18 and other work done on all the other chapters, which have been newly formatted on the new site. This work is being continually updated there, and there is a considerable amount of new material there on that site.


I will likely post other updates and other information on this blogsite in days to come.  So, if you are interested, continue to monitor both sites.  







No comments:

Updates on April 15, 2024

Announcement!  I have been building a new site for this work on Google Sites, entitled,   Hearing Yehoshua's Seven Thunders I have also ...