Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mashiach Our Soul

I have done some work on my blog, Mashiach Our Soul, in the past couple of days that would be very helpful to look at and study in relation to the study I will be posting here – hopefully this coming week – on the correlation of the redemption plagues in Egypt and in the Book of the Revelation of Yehoshua the Mashiach.

Links to that work begin here >

LAMENTATIONS CHAPTER 1 - Judaic Commentary

and

You will find other important and relevant new posts also on that site.

As well, I have also recently done work on the Kabbalah, Bereshith and Messiah site that will be important in relation to the upcoming study here about Revelation 10:7.

No comments:

Updates on April 15, 2024

Announcement!  I have been building a new site for this work on Google Sites, entitled,   Hearing Yehoshua's Seven Thunders I have also ...